New York judge has ruled against a man who claimed he shouldn't be liable for $28,000 he spent in one night at a strip club. William Ilg had claimed that staff at the Hustler Club got him so drunk that he became "no longer capable of conducting transactions." But the judge ruled that the club had no duty "to protect plaintiff from the results of his intoxication."
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The indignity of canine bath time
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week