eith Allen Brown, currently incarcerated in the Idaho Correctional Institution for voluntary manslaughter, has spent almost 30 of his 52 years behind bars. Things might have been different if it weren't for alcohol. And that's why Brown and four fellow prisoners have filed a $1 billion lawsuit against beer and wine companies for not sufficiently warning them about booze. Not once in my life, Brown says, "was I ever informed that alcohol was habit forming and addictive."
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Lululemon went sour
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- The 12 weirdest animal penises on Earth [Updated]
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- 11 simple ways to improve your memory
Subscribe to the Week