South Carolina restaurant is defending employee uniforms that mock illegal immigrants. Servers at Taco Cid wear T-shirts that depict an animal trap baited with tacos, beneath the slogan, "How to Catch an Illegal Immigrant." The restaurant said the slogan was "a witty and comical statement regarding ILLEGAL immigrants," and not aimed at "any specific ethnic group."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week