President Obama's second inauguration is right around the corner. But even if that doesn't put you in a celebratory mood, you can still get in on the swag. For instance, this "I was anti-Obama before it was cool" T-shirt ($26.90) offers some ideal inaugural apparel for the trend-setting conservative. But you better place your order quick, because hating on the commander-in-chief is becoming the opinion du jour. Between the 2008 election and 2009 inauguration, Cafe Press' Obama T-shirt sales were 85 percent pro-Obama, and 15 percent anti-Obama. This time around, it's 55 percent pro and 45 percent anti. Hate 'em while they're hot!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week