President Obama's second inauguration is right around the corner. But even if that doesn't put you in a celebratory mood, you can still get in on the swag. For instance, this "I was anti-Obama before it was cool" T-shirt ($26.90) offers some ideal inaugural apparel for the trend-setting conservative. But you better place your order quick, because hating on the commander-in-chief is becoming the opinion du jour. Between the 2008 election and 2009 inauguration, Cafe Press' Obama T-shirt sales were 85 percent pro-Obama, and 15 percent anti-Obama. This time around, it's 55 percent pro and 45 percent anti. Hate 'em while they're hot!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week