t may seem to make little sense that "people are clamoring" to purchase a luxury safe for jewels and watches that's designed to be toted about with a thin carrying strap. But because "there are very few ways of securely traveling with small valuables," the customizable Guardian travel safe ($13,200) from Döttling of Germany actually makes some sense. Its handcrafted leather or crocodile skin wraps a cylinder of carbon fiber and polycarbonate that's lightweight and extremely resistant to tampering. That flimsy strap needn't be a worry: Each case also comes with a GPS tracker. Source: Forbes
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
Did God have a wife?
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
- Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
Subscribe to the Week