The owner of the "I Love Drilling Juice & Smoothie Bar" in Vernal, Utah, is charging customers who say they're liberals an extra dollar for every purchase. George Burnett says his goal is to spread the word about America's looming fiscal crisis, for which he feels liberals are mostly responsible. "So to kind of help make that point,'' he said, "I charge them just a little bit more."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week