A stretch of highway in Exeter Township, Pa., was closed for nearly five hours during the morning commute after hundreds of gallons of soda spilled from a truck and instantly froze on the roadway. "Everyone knows soda can be bad for your teeth," said The Associated Press. But who knew it could threaten your morning commute, too?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
Subscribe to the Week