aced with playing four games in five days in November, the coach of the NBA's San Antonio Spurs decided to have his best players sit out one game against the Miami Heat. Lawyer Larry McGuinness, who attended that game, is now suing the Spurs for damages. "It was like going to Morton's Steakhouse and paying $63 for porterhouse and they bring out cube steak," said McGuinness.
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
Subscribe to the Week