New Jersey dog-training school is offering classes in dog yoga, or "doga." As sitar music plays, dogs sit quietly while their owners do yoga over them and beside them, and then the owners stretch their pets' limbs into relaxing poses. Instructor Karin Stoetzer says most dogs like the classes because "they feel the calming energy."
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- 5 surprising snubs from the Golden Globe nominations
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
Subscribe to the Week