A New Jersey dog-training school is offering classes in dog yoga, or "doga." As sitar music plays, dogs sit quietly while their owners do yoga over them and beside them, and then the owners stretch their pets' limbs into relaxing poses. Instructor Karin Stoetzer says most dogs like the classes because "they feel the calming energy."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week