New Jersey dog-training school is offering classes in dog yoga, or "doga." As sitar music plays, dogs sit quietly while their owners do yoga over them and beside them, and then the owners stretch their pets' limbs into relaxing poses. Instructor Karin Stoetzer says most dogs like the classes because "they feel the calming energy."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- How Captain America won over China
- That 'world's toughest job' ad is actually full of horrible lessons on motherhood
Subscribe to the Week