New Jersey dog-training school is offering classes in dog yoga, or "doga." As sitar music plays, dogs sit quietly while their owners do yoga over them and beside them, and then the owners stretch their pets' limbs into relaxing poses. Instructor Karin Stoetzer says most dogs like the classes because "they feel the calming energy."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 10 things you need to know today: March 7, 2014
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
Subscribe to the Week