Two men in Doraville, Ga., were arrested and charged with theft after they allegedly stole $65,000 worth of Tyson frozen chicken wings from a cold storage facility where they worked. Chicken prices are on the rise, notes Chris Morran at The Consumerist, so perhaps the men were "hoping to cash in if the hometown team made the Super Bowl." Sadly, police have yet to locate the missing wings.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week