Two men in Doraville, Ga., were arrested and charged with theft after they allegedly stole $65,000 worth of Tyson frozen chicken wings from a cold storage facility where they worked. Chicken prices are on the rise, notes Chris Morran at The Consumerist, so perhaps the men were "hoping to cash in if the hometown team made the Super Bowl." Sadly, police have yet to locate the missing wings.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week