Two men in Doraville, Ga., were arrested and charged with theft after they allegedly stole $65,000 worth of Tyson frozen chicken wings from a cold storage facility where they worked. Chicken prices are on the rise, notes Chris Morran at The Consumerist, so perhaps the men were "hoping to cash in if the hometown team made the Super Bowl." Sadly, police have yet to locate the missing wings.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
Subscribe to the Week