Two men in Doraville, Ga., were arrested and charged with theft after they allegedly stole $65,000 worth of Tyson frozen chicken wings from a cold storage facility where they worked. Chicken prices are on the rise, notes Chris Morran at The Consumerist, so perhaps the men were "hoping to cash in if the hometown team made the Super Bowl." Sadly, police have yet to locate the missing wings.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week