hen longtime Burger King patron David Kime Jr. of Pennsylvania passed away at the age of 88, the mourners in his funeral procession wanted him to have it his way — so they passed by the local Burger King drive-thru window for one final bite on the way to the cemetery. Kime was laid to rest with his final meal, a Whopper Jr., placed atop his casket.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week