hen longtime Burger King patron David Kime Jr. of Pennsylvania passed away at the age of 88, the mourners in his funeral procession wanted him to have it his way — so they passed by the local Burger King drive-thru window for one final bite on the way to the cemetery. Kime was laid to rest with his final meal, a Whopper Jr., placed atop his casket.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- This energy source could solve all of our problems — so why is no one talking about it?
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
Subscribe to the Week