Hawaiian surfer Garrett McNamara has once again proved that he's king of the waves — this time by breaking his own record for the largest wave ever surfed. McNamara reportedly caught a monstrous wave roughly 100 feet tall off the coast of Nazare, Portugal — the same area where he caught his previous record-breaking swell in 2011 (pictured).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week