judge has ordered an Ohio man to stop having children. Asim Taylor, 35, owes the mothers of his four children $96,000 in child support. Judge James Walther sentenced Taylor to five years of probation, during which time he is to "avoid impregnating a woman." Taylor's lawyer said that the court is infringing on his client's constitutional rights by "stepping into his bedroom."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
Subscribe to the Week