A judge has ordered an Ohio man to stop having children. Asim Taylor, 35, owes the mothers of his four children $96,000 in child support. Judge James Walther sentenced Taylor to five years of probation, during which time he is to "avoid impregnating a woman." Taylor's lawyer said that the court is infringing on his client's constitutional rights by "stepping into his bedroom."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
Subscribe to the Week