A judge has ordered an Ohio man to stop having children. Asim Taylor, 35, owes the mothers of his four children $96,000 in child support. Judge James Walther sentenced Taylor to five years of probation, during which time he is to "avoid impregnating a woman." Taylor's lawyer said that the court is infringing on his client's constitutional rights by "stepping into his bedroom."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- How to make classic pulled pork
Subscribe to the Week