judge has ordered an Ohio man to stop having children. Asim Taylor, 35, owes the mothers of his four children $96,000 in child support. Judge James Walther sentenced Taylor to five years of probation, during which time he is to "avoid impregnating a woman." Taylor's lawyer said that the court is infringing on his client's constitutional rights by "stepping into his bedroom."
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- The indignity of canine bath time
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality
Subscribe to the Week