Most doting mothers would agree that it's never too early to start pampering your baby. But is it really necessary to cover up the scent of your freshly bathed infant with perfume? Luxury brand Dolce & Gabbana's believes the answer is a resounding yes, and is selling "per I Bambini" — an alcohol-free fragrance for babies that will make your tot smell like citrus, honey, and melon. A bottle will run you $45, but that's a small price to pay "for the lifetime's worth of confidence your child will get from knowing they smell better than the other babies," says Jamie Peck at The Gloss.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week