ress a single button on the Origami ($850) and this "sleek and stylish" stroller uses battery power to rise from a crouch to full attention. Once you load a toddler in, a built-in weight sensor will keep the pram from folding prematurely even if you hit the fold button by accident. Generators in the wheels supply juice that also powers undercarriage pathway lights and a dashboard with its own odometer, speedometer, and thermometer. If you purchase a $40 add-on, the stroller will even charge your cellphone. Source: Mashable
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- The indignity of canine bath time
Subscribe to the Week