"It's easy to be disgusted" by the Pedestal Stand for iPad ($45) from CTA Digital. But we secretly all want one — at least in one of the bathrooms that guests never see. The designers have addressed all the needs of a bathroom reader: A clip holds the tablet in place securely, and the gooseneck brings the screen in for close viewing. In fact, "the only thing missing is a much-needed splash guard." Maybe the makers can address that concern by next month, when they release the iPotty — an iPad-holding training toilet for toddlers. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week