"It's easy to be disgusted" by the Pedestal Stand for iPad ($45) from CTA Digital. But we secretly all want one — at least in one of the bathrooms that guests never see. The designers have addressed all the needs of a bathroom reader: A clip holds the tablet in place securely, and the gooseneck brings the screen in for close viewing. In fact, "the only thing missing is a much-needed splash guard." Maybe the makers can address that concern by next month, when they release the iPotty — an iPad-holding training toilet for toddlers. Source: Gizmodo
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
Subscribe to the Week