"It's easy to be disgusted" by the Pedestal Stand for iPad ($45) from CTA Digital. But we secretly all want one — at least in one of the bathrooms that guests never see. The designers have addressed all the needs of a bathroom reader: A clip holds the tablet in place securely, and the gooseneck brings the screen in for close viewing. In fact, "the only thing missing is a much-needed splash guard." Maybe the makers can address that concern by next month, when they release the iPotty — an iPad-holding training toilet for toddlers. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week