hen Anthony Brasfield and his girlfriend released a dozen heart-shaped balloons over Florida's Dania Beach, Brasfield was probably hoping his whimsical gesture might win him a kiss. Instead, he ended up getting arrested. After being spotted by a Florida High Patrol trooper, Brasfield was charged under the Florida Air and Water Pollution Control Act with a third-degree felony for "polluting to harm humans, animals, plants, etc."
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- Is the rent really too damn high?
Subscribe to the Week