A Christian mothers' group is complaining that Geico, the car insurance firm, is promoting bestiality. Geico's latest ad features "Maxwell," a talking pig, ignoring the flirtatious advances of a young woman as they sit in a parked car. The group, One Million Moms, said it is "disgusting to see how the company takes lightly the idea of bestiality."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
Subscribe to the Week