t may look like a contraption that belongs in Dr. Frankenstein's lab, but the TCA-3 coffee siphon ($160) from Hario makes "the most deeply nuanced" java you'll ever drink. Water is boiled in the lower globe over a butane burner, causing it to rise into the tumbler above, where freshly ground coffee awaits. The grounds should be stirred before the liquid begins trickling downward again. For "everyday caffeine fiends," K-Cups should do; this device is for true devotees. Source: New York
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hotel of enlightenment
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Girls on Film: How Lovelace fails to tell the real story
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
Subscribe to the Week