A group of New York athletes say that they've set a new Guinness world record for the longest continuous dodgeball game. They reportedly persevered through the bruising schoolyard staple for 43 hours, beating the previous record of a 41-hour game. In addition to breaking the world record, the group also managed to raise more than $3,000 for wounded veterans.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Saudi Arabia is trying to sabotage America's shale oil boom
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
Subscribe to the Week