A group of New York athletes say that they've set a new Guinness world record for the longest continuous dodgeball game. They reportedly persevered through the bruising schoolyard staple for 43 hours, beating the previous record of a 41-hour game. In addition to breaking the world record, the group also managed to raise more than $3,000 for wounded veterans.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Surviving a plane crash
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Confessions of a hotel insider
Subscribe to the Week