A group of New York athletes say that they've set a new Guinness world record for the longest continuous dodgeball game. They reportedly persevered through the bruising schoolyard staple for 43 hours, beating the previous record of a 41-hour game. In addition to breaking the world record, the group also managed to raise more than $3,000 for wounded veterans.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week