group of New York athletes say that they've set a new Guinness world record for the longest continuous dodgeball game. They reportedly persevered through the bruising schoolyard staple for 43 hours, beating the previous record of a 41-hour game. In addition to breaking the world record, the group also managed to raise more than $3,000 for wounded veterans.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Obama's next steps on immigration
Subscribe to the Week