ooking to enjoy drinks with friends but tired of loud, dimly lit bars? The Pedal Pub takes social drinking "in an entirely new direction — any direction." Invented in the Netherlands, this human-powered party mobile transports up to 17 people, including the driver and someone manning the tap. The wooden barrel up front hides a keg, and an MP3-enabled audio system helps keep the party going. Even the driver gets a personal cup holder, so if you're behind the wheel, "good luck not getting pulled over."
- The Black Death is back
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- Why Texas just became 2014's biggest sideshow
Subscribe to the Week