Percentage of fatal accidents that resulted from "distracted driving," according to new research
Percentage of "distracted driving" crashes that were caused by mobile phone use
Percentage of "distracted driving" accidents caused by people being "lost in thought"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How Rand Paul's GOP opponents will use his minority outreach against him
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week