Percentage of fatal accidents that resulted from "distracted driving," according to new research
Percentage of "distracted driving" crashes that were caused by mobile phone use
Percentage of "distracted driving" accidents caused by people being "lost in thought"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week