Percentage of fatal accidents that resulted from "distracted driving," according to new research
Percentage of "distracted driving" crashes that were caused by mobile phone use
Percentage of "distracted driving" accidents caused by people being "lost in thought"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How to live a long life, according to science
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
Why is Obama still smoking?
Subscribe to the Week