he Catchpole & Rye Crystal Bateau doesn't really do anything that a regular bathtub can't — other than adding some super-expensive sparkle to your bathroom. The 22,000 crystals that cover each $230,000 tub are stuck to the bathtub's surface by hand in a process that takes more than 200 hours. Behold, says Ami Angelowicz at The Frisky: The "most ostentatious way possible to relax and unwind after a long day."
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How I cut my family's budget by $1,000
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- The irresponsibly stupid and dangerous camouflage patterns of the U.S. military
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
Six things your fingers say about you
Subscribe to the Week