n Ohio kindergartner was suspended for coming to school with a mohawk haircut. The school superintendent said 5-year-old Ethan Clos' hair — which the boy thinks is "cool" — violated prohibitions on "dress or grooming which is disruptive to the educational process." He is requiring Clos to shave off the mohawk before returning to school.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 'You and I' vs. 'You and me'
Subscribe to the Week