inally — a handbag that'd be very hard to misplace, "even in the darkest corner of a nightclub." An Alexander Wang glow-in-the-dark bag ($725) will not only get you noticed after sundown, it also recalls the fun of the luminescent Band-Aids that some women will remember from childhood. Other designers recently released jeans and underwear that glow in the dark, but this application "outshines them all." Made of rubberized calf leather infused with rhodium, each bag is "actually a fresh white color" in daylight. Source: Cosmopolitan.co.uk
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you're probably drinking your beer all wrong
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week