Finally — a handbag that'd be very hard to misplace, "even in the darkest corner of a nightclub." An Alexander Wang glow-in-the-dark bag ($725) will not only get you noticed after sundown, it also recalls the fun of the luminescent Band-Aids that some women will remember from childhood. Other designers recently released jeans and underwear that glow in the dark, but this application "outshines them all." Made of rubberized calf leather infused with rhodium, each bag is "actually a fresh white color" in daylight. Source: Cosmopolitan.co.uk
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week