inally — a handbag that'd be very hard to misplace, "even in the darkest corner of a nightclub." An Alexander Wang glow-in-the-dark bag ($725) will not only get you noticed after sundown, it also recalls the fun of the luminescent Band-Aids that some women will remember from childhood. Other designers recently released jeans and underwear that glow in the dark, but this application "outshines them all." Made of rubberized calf leather infused with rhodium, each bag is "actually a fresh white color" in daylight. Source: Cosmopolitan.co.uk
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week