inally — a handbag that'd be very hard to misplace, "even in the darkest corner of a nightclub." An Alexander Wang glow-in-the-dark bag ($725) will not only get you noticed after sundown, it also recalls the fun of the luminescent Band-Aids that some women will remember from childhood. Other designers recently released jeans and underwear that glow in the dark, but this application "outshines them all." Made of rubberized calf leather infused with rhodium, each bag is "actually a fresh white color" in daylight. Source: Cosmopolitan.co.uk
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- Battle in a blizzard
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why U.S. and British spies have moles in World of Warcraft
- The secrets of happy families
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
Subscribe to the Week