California junior high school has amended its dress code to ban leggings for girls, claiming that they can be a classroom distraction. "Leggings have become popular among girls and many are sheer," said the school's principal. "When girls bend in leggings the threads spread and that's when it really becomes a problem."
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Is it possible to live forever?
Subscribe to the Week