Bikinis Sports Bar and Grill, a Texas-based chain restaurant, has successfully trademarked the word "breastaurant." In response to the news, competitor Hooters took the high road, claiming that "breastaurants is a moniker too shallow to define Hooters."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to live a long life, according to science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
Subscribe to the Week