ikinis Sports Bar and Grill, a Texas-based chain restaurant, has successfully trademarked the word "breastaurant." In response to the news, competitor Hooters took the high road, claiming that "breastaurants is a moniker too shallow to define Hooters."
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- 5 theories to explain North Korea's big mysterious purge
- Did God have a wife?
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
Subscribe to the Week