Bikinis Sports Bar and Grill, a Texas-based chain restaurant, has successfully trademarked the word "breastaurant." In response to the news, competitor Hooters took the high road, claiming that "breastaurants is a moniker too shallow to define Hooters."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Stop calling the GOP the party of new ideas
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
Subscribe to the Week