Kohler's latest Numi toilet will redefine how you take care of business. In addition to sporting a personalized bidet, foot warmers, and a heated dryer, this $6,650 toilet is completely remote-controlled. It also boasts an SD card for personalizing playlists and a Bluetooth receiver for streaming audio... because simply reading in the bathroom is apparently so passé.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
Subscribe to the Week