e have to concede that this stuff works, says Leigh Cherrier at the Daily News. Melania Caviar Complexe C6 ($150), the new line of caviar-based skin products from Donald Trump's wife, Melania, "smells like exotic flowers" and, according to our tests, can make adult skin feel "as soft as, well, a baby's." The creams and serums cost up to $150 an ounce, but Melania claims that each day she covers her 7-year-old son with the moisturizer. We tried it on an 18-month-old toddler who not only loved the smell but the taste: Mid-treatment, "he grabbed the jar, shoved $50 worth into his mouth, and slurped it right up."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
Subscribe to the Week