We have to concede that this stuff works, says Leigh Cherrier at the Daily News. Melania Caviar Complexe C6 ($150), the new line of caviar-based skin products from Donald Trump's wife, Melania, "smells like exotic flowers" and, according to our tests, can make adult skin feel "as soft as, well, a baby's." The creams and serums cost up to $150 an ounce, but Melania claims that each day she covers her 7-year-old son with the moisturizer. We tried it on an 18-month-old toddler who not only loved the smell but the taste: Mid-treatment, "he grabbed the jar, shoved $50 worth into his mouth, and slurped it right up."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week