A New York City realty company is offering employees a 15 percent raise if they tattoo the firm's logo on their bodies. At least 40 employees have taken Rapid Realty's offer by getting the double R tattoo on various body parts, including ankles, arms, and necks. CEO Anthony Lolli says the tattoos show employees' "commitment," adding, "Talk about marketing — they're walking billboards!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- California's epic drought
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week