A New York City realty company is offering employees a 15 percent raise if they tattoo the firm's logo on their bodies. At least 40 employees have taken Rapid Realty's offer by getting the double R tattoo on various body parts, including ankles, arms, and necks. CEO Anthony Lolli says the tattoos show employees' "commitment," adding, "Talk about marketing — they're walking billboards!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Curiosity catches a whiff of methane on Mars — and a possibility of past life
- What the media gets wrong about Jeb Bush
Subscribe to the Week