New York City realty company is offering employees a 15 percent raise if they tattoo the firm's logo on their bodies. At least 40 employees have taken Rapid Realty's offer by getting the double R tattoo on various body parts, including ankles, arms, and necks. CEO Anthony Lolli says the tattoos show employees' "commitment," adding, "Talk about marketing — they're walking billboards!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we need a maximum wage
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week