An ice-cream truck operator in upstate New York was arrested for repeatedly intimidating and harassing a rival vendor. Joshua Malatino, who owns the Sno Cone Joe franchise, reportedly tailgated and threatened the owner of a Mr. Ding-A-Ling truck in an attempt to steal his customers. According to court documents, Malatino screamed, "You don't have a chance!" and "This is my town!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week