An ice-cream truck operator in upstate New York was arrested for repeatedly intimidating and harassing a rival vendor. Joshua Malatino, who owns the Sno Cone Joe franchise, reportedly tailgated and threatened the owner of a Mr. Ding-A-Ling truck in an attempt to steal his customers. According to court documents, Malatino screamed, "You don't have a chance!" and "This is my town!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
Subscribe to the Week