n ice-cream truck operator in upstate New York was arrested for repeatedly intimidating and harassing a rival vendor. Joshua Malatino, who owns the Sno Cone Joe franchise, reportedly tailgated and threatened the owner of a Mr. Ding-A-Ling truck in an attempt to steal his customers. According to court documents, Malatino screamed, "You don't have a chance!" and "This is my town!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
Subscribe to the Week