n ice-cream truck operator in upstate New York was arrested for repeatedly intimidating and harassing a rival vendor. Joshua Malatino, who owns the Sno Cone Joe franchise, reportedly tailgated and threatened the owner of a Mr. Ding-A-Ling truck in an attempt to steal his customers. According to court documents, Malatino screamed, "You don't have a chance!" and "This is my town!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
Subscribe to the Week