North Carolina teen's photo was pulled from her high school yearbook because it showed her holding her baby. Students at Wheatmore High School were told to pose with something that best represents them, so Caitlin Tiller, 17, chose her 1-year-old son, since he changed her life. School officials said the photo "promoted teen pregnancy."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
Subscribe to the Week