A North Carolina teen's photo was pulled from her high school yearbook because it showed her holding her baby. Students at Wheatmore High School were told to pose with something that best represents them, so Caitlin Tiller, 17, chose her 1-year-old son, since he changed her life. School officials said the photo "promoted teen pregnancy."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
Subscribe to the Week