A North Carolina mother fed up with her impolite son had him arrested for stealing her Pop-Tarts. The son was placed under juvenile arrest and charged with a misdemeanor. One neighbor said of the boy, "He seems real nice to me. I mean, he is real respectful."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week