f you're a dog owner whose pet requires a muzzle, why not go for a comical effect? Make the Oppo Dog Muzzle ($35) part of your training regimen and you and your pooch "will definitely get a few questionable looks when strolling down the street," says TrendHunter.com. Like a traditional muzzle, each of these soft silicone beaks will keep your dog from snapping at other canines or eating street finds that are better left alone, but these training aids are far less frightening-looking. The masks are available in pink, yellow, or brown and come in three sizes.
- Did God have a wife?
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- Homeland recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- 7 strange things found in people's stomachs [Updated]
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week