If you're a dog owner whose pet requires a muzzle, why not go for a comical effect? Make the Oppo Dog Muzzle ($35) part of your training regimen and you and your pooch "will definitely get a few questionable looks when strolling down the street," says TrendHunter.com. Like a traditional muzzle, each of these soft silicone beaks will keep your dog from snapping at other canines or eating street finds that are better left alone, but these training aids are far less frightening-looking. The masks are available in pink, yellow, or brown and come in three sizes.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
Subscribe to the Week