If you're a dog owner whose pet requires a muzzle, why not go for a comical effect? Make the Oppo Dog Muzzle ($35) part of your training regimen and you and your pooch "will definitely get a few questionable looks when strolling down the street," says TrendHunter.com. Like a traditional muzzle, each of these soft silicone beaks will keep your dog from snapping at other canines or eating street finds that are better left alone, but these training aids are far less frightening-looking. The masks are available in pink, yellow, or brown and come in three sizes.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week