Dollars you'd have to pay for a one-day pass to Disney's Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Fla, after a recent 6.7 percent price hike.
Dollars you'd pay for a single-day pass to one of two parks at Disneyland in California, a 5.7 percent increase.
Dollars you would have paid to get into Disneyland in 1955 when the park opened.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 6 constitutional amendments that just missed the cut
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
Subscribe to the Week