Dollars you'd have to pay for a one-day pass to Disney's Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Fla, after a recent 6.7 percent price hike.
Dollars you'd pay for a single-day pass to one of two parks at Disneyland in California, a 5.7 percent increase.
Dollars you would have paid to get into Disneyland in 1955 when the park opened.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The week's best photojournalism
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- Saudi Arabia is trying to sabotage America's shale oil boom
Subscribe to the Week