Dollars you'd have to pay for a one-day pass to Disney's Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Fla, after a recent 6.7 percent price hike.
Dollars you'd pay for a single-day pass to one of two parks at Disneyland in California, a 5.7 percent increase.
Dollars you would have paid to get into Disneyland in 1955 when the park opened.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
Subscribe to the Week