Dollars you'd have to pay for a one-day pass to Disney's Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Fla, after a recent 6.7 percent price hike.
Dollars you'd pay for a single-day pass to one of two parks at Disneyland in California, a 5.7 percent increase.
Dollars you would have paid to get into Disneyland in 1955 when the park opened.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week