Dollars you'd have to pay for a one-day pass to Disney's Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Fla, after a recent 6.7 percent price hike.
Dollars you'd pay for a single-day pass to one of two parks at Disneyland in California, a 5.7 percent increase.
Dollars you would have paid to get into Disneyland in 1955 when the park opened.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
Subscribe to the Week