The donut sandwich
Dunkin' Donuts stuffs a donut with bacon and fried eggs — and more in our collection of strange revelations about the nation
Dunkin' Donuts unleashed its waistline-stretching bacon & egg doughnut sandwich just in time for National Donut Day. The fatty breakfast concoction features fried eggs and bacon sandwiched between two halves of a glazed doughnut.
Samantha Rollins is TheWeek.com's news editor. She has previously worked for The New York Times and TIME and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week