The donut sandwich
Dunkin' Donuts stuffs a donut with bacon and fried eggs — and more in our collection of strange revelations about the nation
Dunkin' Donuts unleashed its waistline-stretching bacon & egg doughnut sandwich just in time for National Donut Day. The fatty breakfast concoction features fried eggs and bacon sandwiched between two halves of a glazed doughnut.
Samantha Rollins is TheWeek.com's news editor. She has previously worked for The New York Times and TIME and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- For the last time: Congress is not exempt from ObamaCare
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week