The donut sandwich
Dunkin' Donuts stuffs a donut with bacon and fried eggs — and more in our collection of strange revelations about the nation
Dunkin' Donuts unleashed its waistline-stretching bacon & egg doughnut sandwich just in time for National Donut Day. The fatty breakfast concoction features fried eggs and bacon sandwiched between two halves of a glazed doughnut.
Samantha Rollins is TheWeek.com's news editor. She has previously worked for The New York Times and TIME and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week