The donut sandwich
Dunkin' Donuts stuffs a donut with bacon and fried eggs — and more in our collection of strange revelations about the nation
Dunkin' Donuts unleashed its waistline-stretching bacon & egg doughnut sandwich just in time for National Donut Day. The fatty breakfast concoction features fried eggs and bacon sandwiched between two halves of a glazed doughnut.
Samantha Rollins is TheWeek.com's news editor. She has previously worked for The New York Times and TIME and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
Subscribe to the Week