The donut sandwich
Dunkin' Donuts stuffs a donut with bacon and fried eggs — and more in our collection of strange revelations about the nation
Dunkin' Donuts unleashed its waistline-stretching bacon & egg doughnut sandwich just in time for National Donut Day. The fatty breakfast concoction features fried eggs and bacon sandwiched between two halves of a glazed doughnut.
Samantha Rollins is TheWeek.com's news editor. She has previously worked for The New York Times and TIME and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
Subscribe to the Week