building superintendent in Brooklyn alerted the cops to what he thought was a "marijuana farm" on the roof of his building, only to have the police confirm that the 15 cups filled with soil were actually tomato plants. "I don't know much about plants. I'm not good with that," the superintendent said.
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
Subscribe to the Week