building superintendent in Brooklyn alerted the cops to what he thought was a "marijuana farm" on the roof of his building, only to have the police confirm that the 15 cups filled with soil were actually tomato plants. "I don't know much about plants. I'm not good with that," the superintendent said.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
Subscribe to the Week