rash cans have gone couture. Vipp, the Danish design company whose classic pedal-operated catchall sits in New York's Museum of Modern Art, has just unveiled a new line called Trashion Bins. Fashion designer Lessja Verlingieri, who has created clothes for Lady Gaga and Britney Spears, produced eight looks for the stainless-steel cans, using 1,500 yards of fabric to dress each in "made-to-measure couture." They're "perfect for fashionistas" who can't see what MoMA saw in the original Vipp. From $4,634, vipp.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
Subscribe to the Week