An upstate New York high school student says he had to quit a Christian school because he was relentlessly bullied about his Canadian heritage. Noah Kilpatrick, 15, says that the faculty at the Faith Fellowship Christian School told him that Canadians "were all stupid," and that being called a Canadian "was not a compliment."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- California's epic drought
- The girl who wouldn't die
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
Subscribe to the Week