An upstate New York high school student says he had to quit a Christian school because he was relentlessly bullied about his Canadian heritage. Noah Kilpatrick, 15, says that the faculty at the Faith Fellowship Christian School told him that Canadians "were all stupid," and that being called a Canadian "was not a compliment."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
Subscribe to the Week