An upstate New York high school student says he had to quit a Christian school because he was relentlessly bullied about his Canadian heritage. Noah Kilpatrick, 15, says that the faculty at the Faith Fellowship Christian School told him that Canadians "were all stupid," and that being called a Canadian "was not a compliment."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week