New York City police officer was reprimanded for speaking one sentence of Spanish while on duty. Jessenia Guzman said that when another officer said she was going to buy coffee, she responded in Spanish. Hours later, the NYPD reprimand her. "We should be speaking in one voice, which is English," said a spokeswoman.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Lululemon went sour
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- China's massive pollution problem
Subscribe to the Week