angers in Death Valley National Park are begging tourists to stop cracking eggs on the sidewalk. Daytime temperatures there have soared above 120 degrees, inspiring many visitors to try to fry eggs on the ground, leaving a mess for maintenance crews. If visitors must attempt egg-frying, the rangers said, they should at least "use a pan or tin foil."
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Is it possible to live forever?
- The indignity of canine bath time
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- How America's unions can reinvent themselves in the new economy
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 sentences that sound crazy but are still grammatical
Subscribe to the Week