Three former Target employees are suing the retail giant for racial discrimination, alleging in part that a list of "multi-cultural tips" distributed to managers was itself offensive. The lawsuit filed by Robert Gonzalez, Bulmaro Fabian, and Pedro Garcia-Ayala says that among the "tips" were the observations that not all Hispanics eat "tacos and burritos" and that "not everyone wears a sombrero."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week