15-year-old Connecticut girl was kicked out of sleep-away camp for kissing a boy. A lawsuit filed by her parents says that after learning of the "innocent" kiss, the director of Camp Emerson in Massachusetts called the girl a "slut" and a "tramp," and expelled her and the boy from the camp. The lawsuit says many other campers have been caught kissing without getting kicked out.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
Subscribe to the Week