A 15-year-old Connecticut girl was kicked out of sleep-away camp for kissing a boy. A lawsuit filed by her parents says that after learning of the "innocent" kiss, the director of Camp Emerson in Massachusetts called the girl a "slut" and a "tramp," and expelled her and the boy from the camp. The lawsuit says many other campers have been caught kissing without getting kicked out.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week