15-year-old Connecticut girl was kicked out of sleep-away camp for kissing a boy. A lawsuit filed by her parents says that after learning of the "innocent" kiss, the director of Camp Emerson in Massachusetts called the girl a "slut" and a "tramp," and expelled her and the boy from the camp. The lawsuit says many other campers have been caught kissing without getting kicked out.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- How I cut my family's monthly budget by $1,000
Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
Subscribe to the Week