15-year-old Connecticut girl was kicked out of sleep-away camp for kissing a boy. A lawsuit filed by her parents says that after learning of the "innocent" kiss, the director of Camp Emerson in Massachusetts called the girl a "slut" and a "tramp," and expelled her and the boy from the camp. The lawsuit says many other campers have been caught kissing without getting kicked out.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Obama's next steps on immigration
- What Pope John Paul II could have learned from Sinead O'Connor
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
Subscribe to the Week