ivienne Harr is not your typical 9-year-old. The California native has spent the last year raising more than $100,000 selling lemonade in an effort to fight child slavery. Vivienne was inspired to start her business when she saw journalist Lisa Kristine's book Slavery, a collection of photographs of slaves around the world. "It's a giveness, not a business," the little altruist is fond of saying of her lemonade operation.
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week