Some Philadelphia residents are furious that cheesesteak shop owner Joe Groh changed his restaurant's name from "Chink's Steaks" to "Joe's Steaks." Patrons accusing Groh of buckling to political correctness have painted "Chink's" on the window and amassed over 10,000 signatures on a petition to change the shop's name back. Groh is refusing. "It's 2013," he said. "It's time."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- 400,000 Americans marched for climate justice. Now what?
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week