Some Philadelphia residents are furious that cheesesteak shop owner Joe Groh changed his restaurant's name from "Chink's Steaks" to "Joe's Steaks." Patrons accusing Groh of buckling to political correctness have painted "Chink's" on the window and amassed over 10,000 signatures on a petition to change the shop's name back. Groh is refusing. "It's 2013," he said. "It's time."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
Subscribe to the Week