Some Philadelphia residents are furious that cheesesteak shop owner Joe Groh changed his restaurant's name from "Chink's Steaks" to "Joe's Steaks." Patrons accusing Groh of buckling to political correctness have painted "Chink's" on the window and amassed over 10,000 signatures on a petition to change the shop's name back. Groh is refusing. "It's 2013," he said. "It's time."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
Subscribe to the Week