ower napping just got easier, says CNN. Pull an Ostrich Pillow ($99) over your head and you instantly find yourself in a dark, quiet personal space where it won't matter what people nearby are saying about you. An opening for your mouth and nose allows easy breathing, and the padding softens any surface you lean on. Hand holes have been built in too, adding extra comfort when you want to put your head down on your desk and take 20 minutes to recharge your battery. Best of all, those extra holes "make you look like Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
Subscribe to the Week