Power napping just got easier, says CNN. Pull an Ostrich Pillow ($99) over your head and you instantly find yourself in a dark, quiet personal space where it won't matter what people nearby are saying about you. An opening for your mouth and nose allows easy breathing, and the padding softens any surface you lean on. Hand holes have been built in too, adding extra comfort when you want to put your head down on your desk and take 20 minutes to recharge your battery. Best of all, those extra holes "make you look like Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week