Power napping just got easier, says CNN. Pull an Ostrich Pillow ($99) over your head and you instantly find yourself in a dark, quiet personal space where it won't matter what people nearby are saying about you. An opening for your mouth and nose allows easy breathing, and the padding softens any surface you lean on. Hand holes have been built in too, adding extra comfort when you want to put your head down on your desk and take 20 minutes to recharge your battery. Best of all, those extra holes "make you look like Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
Subscribe to the Week