Power napping just got easier, says CNN. Pull an Ostrich Pillow ($99) over your head and you instantly find yourself in a dark, quiet personal space where it won't matter what people nearby are saying about you. An opening for your mouth and nose allows easy breathing, and the padding softens any surface you lean on. Hand holes have been built in too, adding extra comfort when you want to put your head down on your desk and take 20 minutes to recharge your battery. Best of all, those extra holes "make you look like Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week