ower napping just got easier, says CNN. Pull an Ostrich Pillow ($99) over your head and you instantly find yourself in a dark, quiet personal space where it won't matter what people nearby are saying about you. An opening for your mouth and nose allows easy breathing, and the padding softens any surface you lean on. Hand holes have been built in too, adding extra comfort when you want to put your head down on your desk and take 20 minutes to recharge your battery. Best of all, those extra holes "make you look like Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars."
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- President Obama snapped a selfie during Nelson Mandela's memorial service
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- Jupiter Ascending: Watch the latest sci-fi trailer from the creators of The Matrix
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
Subscribe to the Week