Your days spent riding a brightly colored Fisher Price tricycle are almost certainly in your rearview mirror. But for adults who refuse to grow up, there's the High Roller Adult Size Big Wheel Trike ($675, Amazon.com). The three-wheeler features a heavy-duty steel frame, and a 26-inch front wheel. And fear not: This trike supports over 275 pounds.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
Subscribe to the Week