A Florida woman was arrested on a misdemeanor charge after she called 911 on the cop who issued her a traffic ticket. "I looked at the defendant and asked her if she called 911," the officer wrote in the report. "She told me she did and when I asked her why, she told me because I was writing her tickets."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
Subscribe to the Week