os Angeles private schools are hiring celebrity photographers to take student yearbook photos. Photographer Vince Bucci, who has taken portraits of Kim Kardashian and Avril Lavigne, makes elementary-school kids look like stars, so other schools are jumping on the trend. "Last year we had a parent apply to the school based on the amazing photos in the yearbook," says a teacher at Hollywood Schoolhouse.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The executioners' lament
- Is it finally time to start paying college athletes?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- China's massive pollution problem
Subscribe to the Week